Saturday, February 17, 2007

I've never waited for it like this before.


Or maybe I have?


I need some mnemonic devices, and also to actively decide to remember certain things instead of just hoping i'll remember.

Mnemonics--do you know these?

Few people cheer for pizza


working wives have seldom had really jazzy hemlines, triple e rubber bands hardly help


What Funny Granny Fries Livers But Hates Livers Done Dryly


4G to the A to the R and C to the GEP to the C5T and the PHJ then P4J and no Repeats.


Up, up, and away!

On Old Olympus' Towering Tops A Fat Angelic Girl Viewed Spanish Hops


Bile from the liver emulsifies greases, Tinges the urine and colours the faeces, Aids peristalsis, prevents putrefaction. If you remember all this you'll give satisfaction. (this one's obvious)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan W. said...

"I've never waited for it like this before."
This could be about my work projects.

Here's a mnemonic device: pay your goddamn bills.

Ohhhhh now I get it, those are mnemonic devices in your post. I thought you were just being crazy. I'm not going to think about what they are.

Give your bills little personalities and funny voices and have them say "cathy, pay me!" and then talk back and get in an argument, no don't do any of this. but especially don't think about how good you'll feel b/c that never works.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home