Tuesday, February 06, 2007

my new play. it's called "Informing the Future."

Two people in a parking lot are walking side by side in a circle approximately 20 feet in diameter. More like an ellipsis, though. Persone One is eating a type of food. The other is not. The one not eating the food is walking a little faster but not so much that you can tell. It's more of a feeling that the person is walking faster.

Person One: This sauce tastes funny.

Other Person: That isn't sauce.

Person One: What?

Other Person: That isn't--

Person One: I heard you.

They continue walking for 90 more minutes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan W. said...

I would really like to see this play. I think this would be perfect for writing. to watch people walk around in a circle and I could write and occasionally look up at them walking. also it would be good to see if people in the audience would start having conversations. I think there should be an intermission but the people should keep walking during intermission and the lighting shouldn't change. a person should emerge and say "now it's intermission, you can get up and stretch, try to be back in 10 minutes." haaaaa that's brilliant! cuz you would never know when the intermission was over. a lot could be done with intermissions, actually.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Ryan W. said...

also, I think there should be beads to get into your blog. a door of strung beads. your blog should be a room in a club that has low ceilings. maybe people should be smoking hookahs. I'm not sure about that. beads though.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Ryan W. said...

I do think there should be a costume requirement for reading your blog. people should have to dress up to read it.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home