Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sick Day

after Ryan Walker

If she hadn't hidden it under the desk,
the world would be something
something would never have happened

just an idea to explore in conversation

I can't wire this money to you now
because this isn't money

just a way to express quality
with arrows & grunts

nurse sharks are so calm
if they weren't
who knows

it's not fanatical talk through a tube
just regular talk
regular, brutal fucking talk

the occasional urge to run amok
might draw the law out
from its intellectual distance

gesture: make an O, make a K
music: crumbs in a good bounce
action: hand me down to the next needer
thing: this synapse feels longer than the last

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan W. said...

also, does this mean I'm dead? I can't be dead because I have an alarm clock.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home