Thursday, September 13, 2007

someone told me today to get more epiphanies. she wasn't joking. i tried to get at least one today but it didn't work. i got dizzy once but didn't hallucinate or anything and maybe was imagining i was dizzy. really i was trying to have an epiphany which made me want to take metamucil or something.

i'm working on a book for a co-worker's baby shower. it's called "childless people SPEAK OUT: advice to parents of children" and it's a comic book. but it's not funny. it's serious. maybe i'll post some of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan W. said...

I want you to get more epiphanies and write little things about them. it doesn't matter if you actually had the epiphanies or if they're just made up.

7:44 PM  
Blogger lauren bender said...

coffee and a cigarette is a good remedy for epiphanies or big psychic dumps.

7:31 AM  
Blogger The Huisvrouw said...

i think your advice book sounds awesome. it could spark a whole series of authoritative guides.

1:33 PM  
Blogger douglang said...

I gave some money to two derelict guys outside of Starbucks in Tenleytown this morning. They didn't even wait for me to leave before they started physically fighting over the money, each one trying to take the other one's score. I thought that I might have had an epiphany, but I forgot and went to the CVS to buy aspirin and cigarettes, and then on to Whole Foods to buy lettuce, some Gruyere cheese and coffee.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home