Thursday, January 04, 2007

as a tagg-ee



I saw that Mel tagged me, which proves I look at her blog--it's one of three blogs I regularly visit because it's mainly pictures.

Uh, so then I had to figure out what the tagging thing involved.

So there goes--5 little-known facts about me?

1. In high school I played piccolo in the marching band--we backed up Maynard Ferguson at the Citrus Bowl in '82 and apparently you can buy the CD. Weird.

2. I didn't learn to ride a bike until the age of 12 because I was scared of falling off, which I NEVER DID. It's good to be scared.

3. When I lived in Santiago I was addicted to a soap opera called Romane, starring Francisco Reyes as the naughty priest, and once I ran into him in Bar Liguria and he invited me to sit with him and have a drink--so shocked that a gringa was obsessed with his telenovela.

4. In the mid-90s I hitchhiked across Tierra del Fuego. Mostly walking--not a lot of traffic down there.

5. I have this affliction (actually a "characteristic entity," meaning--that's just how you are) called joint hypermobility. My doctor says that even though I've never been able to touch my toes, I'm secretly double jointed.
So now I have to tag five more? Kaplan Harris, Ryan Walker, Lorraine Graham, Tom Orange, and Danielle Pafunda.

1 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

wow. i think i should order that CD for you as a late christmas present!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home