Monday, May 14, 2007

today i ate cake and chicken.

on a related note, i'm getting chicken neck in my old age.

ironically, i made three necklaces today which accentuate my neck though not necessarily its chickenate qualities.

if our skin never lost elasticity would the time thing pass us by. this can be discussed in a breakout session at our next gathering.

also managing the shrug has been bothering me. instead of saying hi, i shrug. it doesn't give a good impression.

the thing is I've realized lately (the obvious) that people fall apart inside their heads all around you and maybe feel the stuff around their thoughts is transparent but they have to really will it to be see-through, which isn't always possible, i guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan W. said...

when I most think I'm being transparent I either am, or am not.
shrugging gives me a good impression. I believe myself to be more turtle than chicken.

2:51 PM  
Blogger K. Lorraine Graham said...

One of my favorite bd lines is "transparent to everyone, opaque to myself." I think of this often.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home