Saturday, March 10, 2007

i have a hobby its name is bead (i just realized i had IT's!! this is a pet peeve--I'm so humiliated.)


bead crap.



little pearl big pearl necklace i made.











labradorite and onyx necklace for mel. part of it. i love labradorite. i'm still figuring out my camera so this photo's crappy.
i want to make alice notley a necklace based on alette. this will take a while and will most likely not involve beads. i might take a chain-making class. that would be more like it. i can make chains but i don't have a tumbler though my friend does. she'll let me use it, but that involves driving. this is all very interesting, i'm sure.
i just realized i haven't had a cup of tea yet today! very exciting--now i get to have one. i love being an adult.
anyone know how to post video to a blog from my hard drive? (besides by uploading it to youtube first)



1 Comments:

Blogger K. Lorraine Graham said...

Those necklaces look pretty. Now that you have a blog and a digital camera, it is only a matter of time until you have a flickr account.

C'mon, be my flickr friend.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home